About Cuddon Ltd.
Cuddon Freeze Dry products are the benchmark for quality in sublimation solutions. Dryers are exported world-wide as turnkey projects and supported by local networks and online control system support.
Cuddon manage the delivery, onsite installation, commissioning, staff training and supply documentation. Spare sets of product trays and tray trolleys are included allowing optimal turn around and utilisation of the equipment.
We have been developing and manufacturing freeze drying equipment since 1963. With over 50 years’ experience and expert consideration of all the factors necessary for optimum freeze drying results, our products are highly respected around the world.
We have good experience providing freeze dry solutions for the dairy, protein and probiotic industry, as well as other food and nutricutical products. Our support and consultation process is managed in confidence.
We will work with you and your URS to provide the best solution for your needs. Some of our key points are:
- Dairy Standards for surface finish of trays, chamber and module
- CIP option for chambers
- Removable shelving modules with flat shelfs plates both top and bottom to providing an easy clean
- Clean room / isolation for plant
- Freeze dryers designed for heat sensitive products
- Stand-alone touch screen control system, with remote access.
- Experience in integration of control logic to customer SCADA
We understand Dairy process and Freeze Dry, and how to integrate in to your systems and factory process. With our technical support, process design and onsite installation and management, we can help make the transition as seamless as possible.
Talk to us about your next Freeze Dry project
- Central America
- Central and South Asia
- Eastern and Southeast Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East
- North America
- Oceania Pacific
- South America
- Western Europe
- PROCESS MACHINERY - PRODUCT COOKING, HEATING, COOLING > Dryers
- PROCESS MACHINERY - PRODUCT COOKING, HEATING, COOLING > Freezers, Freeze Dryers, Refrigeration
- PROCESS MACHINERY - PRODUCT COOKING, HEATING, COOLING > Vacuum Systems